Teaching is one of the most fulfilling and meaningful careers out there! In today’s constantly evolving social and global landscape, it’s important to help our children develop strong minds and admirable characters. By joining our school district as a teacher or support team member, you can play a vital role in shaping and nurturing capable, creative, and responsible citizens for the future. We can’t wait to welcome you aboard!
How to Apply
For all positions, please send a letter of interest, application, resume, references, and copies of all applicable clearance certificates to
AASD Business Office
138 Costello Ave
Austin, PA 16720
All applicants must obtain and pay for each clearance required for the job for which you are applying. Clearance certificates must be dated within one year of your application date.
Act 34 – PA Criminal Background Check
- Visit the PATCH website and select “Submit a New Record Check.”
- Pay the $22 non-refundable fee.
- Print your certification. Click on the “print form” link found on the Confirmation page below your receipt.
- You may also download the PA Criminal Background Check SP4-164 form.
Act 114 – FBI Fingerprint
- Questions? Visit IdentoGo FAQs.
- Register online with Service Code 1KG6XN and print your registration receipt.
- Proceed to a fingerprint collection site for printing. Be sure to bring your photo ID.
- At the collection site, plan to pay a $28.75 fee using either a credit card or business check. Collection sites cannot accept cash or personal checks.
- Submit your registration receipt with your other clearances at the district office.
Act 151 – Child Abuse Clearance
- Visit the PA Child Welfare website.
- Select “Create Individual Account.” Your Keystone ID will be your username.
- Pay the $13.00 fee.
- You will receive an email within 7 to 10 days once your clearance is completed.
- Print your clearance certificate and submit it with your other clearances.
- A downloadable version of the Child Abuse Clearance form is also available.
ACT 126 – Child Abuse Awareness Training
- Visit PA Child Welfare Resource Center
- Log in or create an account; then follow the instructions provided.
- Print your certificate at the end of the training and submit it with your other clearances.
We welcome volunteer support from our families and community members. We want to ensure our students are always safe at school and on school-related trips, so please plan to provide the required clearances prior to volunteering. We appreciate you!
The link below is published in accordance with the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) Transparency in Coverage Rule, requiring publication of machine-readable files. The files are being hosted by our medical benefit administrator and can be accessed at the link included below.